Maintenance Technician 1
Ettore Products Company – Alameda, CA
Ettore Products is an 80 year old privately held Consumer packaged goods company specializing in Cleaning Tools. Our products are sold worldwide and we have several offices around the world.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician maintains and repairs Ettore’s manufacturing plant equipment and facilities to keep them in good working condition. The maintenance technician is a full time, non-exempt position.
• Provide repairs to manufacturing plant facilities and equipment including; electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and carpentry.
• Perform preventive maintenance on all plant equipment according to the maintenance schedule.
• Repair Facilities related items, doors, lights, ballasts, sinks, drains, and general grounds maintenance.
• Assists with manufacturing equipment maintenance which will require the ability to work on ladders and use basic hand and power tools.
• Proven experience as a maintenance technician.
• Must be mechanically inclined and good at repairing equipment.
• Familiar with packaging and metal forming equipment.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, make recommendations, draw conclusions, and communicate effectively.
• Ability to take direction and a willingness to learn new skills.
• Must be able to safely lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
• Ability to work with computers/internet for product searches and to access machine manuals.
• Must possess a valid California driver’s license and provide proof of a good driving record.
• Must be able to work our standard shift (6:30am – 3pm) and to work occasional overtime.
Mark Martin, PhD
Advanced Manufacturing Workforce Development
Bay Area Community Colleges
650 248-7728 (c)
Begin forwarded message:
Subject: RE: Trying to hire a Maintenance Technician Apprentice
Date: August 12, 2019 at 10:42:56 AM PDT
Sorry about the delay.
Here is the job description. Email me with any inquiries.
Thanks for all the help!
Director of Manuf. & Prod. Dev.
Ettore Products Company