Thank you for speaking with me today. Below is the ad that we placed for Welder/Painter/Forklift Driver on Craig’s list recently.
Please let me know if you have any candidates that fit the job description below.
Haulaway Storage Containers, Inc. a leader in the rental and sale of storage containers throughout the Western United States is currently seeking a Mig Welder/Painter/Forklift
Haulaway Storage Containers, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Mig (GMAW) Welder/Painter/Forklift Driver. We are looking for a "Jack of all Trades". This position will be responsible for the repairing of storage containers along with some mechanical duties. All applicants before hired require a background check, dmv record and drug screen.
1. Utilize material handling equipment in conjunction with other welding tasks.
2. Working experience of metal fabrication
3. Knowledge of welding processes
4. Operating forklifts, plasma cutter, power tools small power hand tools and mig welders
5. Ensure compliance with all company policies, as well as all Federal, State and Local OSHA regulations.
6. Inspect forklifts, plasma cutter, power tools and GMAW (mig) welders
7. Ensure compliance with all transportation and safety regulations.
8. Possess a safe work history and follows CR&R policies and procedures on safety to ensure companies standards are met.
9. Report on-the-job injuries and accidents immediately.
10. Other duties as requested.
* Valid driver's license
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Certifications for Mig Welding a must
* Prefers 2-5 years of welding experience
* Mechanical knowledge
* Someone that can work individually or part of a small team
* Insures the maintenance of all machinery to prevent failures and breakdowns
* Must have a current H6 (10 year DMV printout) that has no citation convictions (other than parking) for the previous 3 years.
Northern California & Nevada Regional Manager | Haulaway Storage Containers
San Francisco Bay Area | Sacramento | Central Valley | Las Vegas
1995 Republic Ave | San Leandro, CA 94577
O: 510-351-6507 x3302